Monday, August 20, 2007

Introduction

So I figured it was time to retire my old Vie En Bordeaux Blog, since my semester there is over. That was basically just about the town of Bordeaux also and not about me. But I miss blogging, so now I have a new one.

Today I finished Elizabeth Kostova's The Historian. I really enjoyed reading it. (In fact, the past few days I've had trouble putting it down at all. I really wish I could travel to Budapest and Istanbul and Ljublana and the other places they went too. Hopefully if I keep taking Russian that will open some doors.

Some of my friends have started going back to school already. Coworkers too, which means I've started getting more hours, which will be nice. I don't go back for another month, and it really weirded me out today when I drove past my old high school and saw it full of people. How is summer over? I have so much stuff I still want to get done for the summer.

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'll put up a longer post tomorrow, hopefully with some pictures.

No comments: